Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Healthy Snack?


Jack and I have been eating much better this week (healthier) so this afternoon I made a treat. Cream cheese and may as the base topped with mild salsa and chopped vegies ( I had zucchini, Jack had nothing) then cheddar cheese. Scoop with fresh taco chips...mmmmm yummy!

Instead of salsa I topped mine with my homemade chili sauce. It was a lot sweeter, good but I think I prefer it with salsa.

Here's what Jill ate today (I kept forgetting to take pictures!):

Breakast - Oatmeal with milk and brown sugar. Tea.

Snack - Tea and cookie

Lunch - Minestrone Soup

Snack - this Salsa Cheese Dip

Supper - Leftover Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, roasted root vegetables with gravy. I made cabbage but it was horrible. It was a new recipe and I'll be tossing it out. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment